How to update/add Custom Voice Prompts?
- Login using the provided username and password.
- Navigate to Voice Prompts button.
- Look for Custom Prompts on the tabs across the top of the window that just opened.
- If you would like to re-record a prompt you can press the mic button and select the extension you would like the system to call and system will give prompts on what keys to press to confirm the recording.
- If you would like to record a new or different prompt then you will press the blue Record New button and again choose the extension to record from and you will need to enter a clear name for the recording.
- Once they are updated or new ones added we can put them in the correct place.
Note: These instructions are applicable to the Cloud PBX as well, not just the S-series