Once telephone services have been activated, this document will assist in setting up your mobile application.
Note to client:
On behalf of Future Digital 360 we thank you for your trust and business. We are always doing our best to provide you with the most advanced technology resources available. When you are ready to install this app please cut and paste the below message in yellow and email it to Support@FutureDigital360.com. You will receive a response back with a link, please follow steps 1 through 4 below.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am ready to install the Linkus mobile app you have provided to me, please email me the QR link so I can get started. I understand upon receipt of the email I will only have 30 minutes to install otherwise I will need to request a new QR link.
My email address and telephone extension are as follows:
The steps below are show with an iPHone, if you are using an Android phone the steps will be very similar
This app provided by FD360 is ready to use, some of the key capabilities are:
- Make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your Wi-Fi or mobile data networks to lower mobile voice charges
- One number reach to conceal your personal mobile phone number and ensure unified corporate identity
- Set up flexible ring strategy for Linkus and the desktop phone
- Select different outbound routes for different destinations (local/long-distance/international, etc.)
- Corporate directory integration with lookup and visual status indicator (available/unavailable/busy)
- Configurable PBX features including Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, DND, and Ring Timeout
- Support Push Notifications to alert users of incoming calls while conserving energy
Call Route Selection
Do Not Disturb
Hold & Resume
Native Contacts Integration
One Touch Recording
Outbound Route Selection
Ring Strategy Selection
iOS Requirement: iOS 8.0 or higher
Network: 2G/3G/4G or Wi-Fi
Protocol: SIP FRC2361
Network Protocol: TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/SRTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS
DTMF: Inband, RFC4733 (RFC2833), Info
This application is integrated with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX (http://www.yeastar.com/s-series-voip-pbx); your administrator must provide you with identity information for you to start using.
Total Duration: 9 minutes